This dress code applies to Jazz/Tap/Acro/Lyrical/Contemporary. Ballet Class attire is outlined in our regular class requirements.
- Dark Coloured Bodysuit (style of choice)
- Tights (style/colour of choice – footless for acro)
- Dance Shorts (Optional – style and colour of choice)
- Fitted dance sweaters/leg warmers/warm up layers permitted for the beginning of class
- No dance pants/capris, t-shirt, extra clothing
*Undergarments for female dancers must fit appropriately and may not be shown. As we host both male and female instructors, we ask that dancers respectfully wear black or beige coloured undergarments.
- Dance pants / capris fit to size
- Plain fitted T-shirt / tank top (writing is not permitted on shirt)
- MINI’S BLOCH BEIGE TAP ON
- ADAPT JR 1-3: BLOCK BEIGE TAP ON OR SHOWTAPPER
- ADAPT PRE-INTER SO DANCA TA42
- ADAPT INTER-ADV. SO DANCA PRO 700 SERIES
- MINI’S BLOCH BEIGE GORE BOOT
- ADAPT JR 1-PRE-INTER 3 BLOCH BEIGE GORE BOOT
- ADAPT INTER/ADV. BLOCH BLACK GORE BOOT
*Jazz shoes must be worn in Jazz class. Half soles, foot undies and paws are not permitted for Skills classes.
- PLAIN RUNNING SHOES with a non-marking sole.
- DANCE PAWS OR CAPEZIO CANVAS HALF SOLES (TEACHER’S CHOICE)
All attire is required for classroom work and dance examinations. It does not reflect shoes/tights/accessories that are needed for the competitive season.